Terms & Conditions
Monkey Puzzle Limited Website Usage Terms & Conditions:
If you disagree with, or do not intend to comply with, any part of these Terms and Conditions, please do not use this website and parental sections.
Provision of Access Code (password):
- It is the responsibility of the nominated parents, guardians or appointed adult to keep the access code safe;
- They must not pass this access code along to any other person under any circumstances;
- Must not forward any private information regarding Monkey Puzzle or the children to any third party;
- Must respect the privacy of the children and their families;
- Photographs will remain property of Monkey Puzzle and cannot be shared. If they wish to have a copy, prior consent must be obtained from the Administrators’;
- Please be aware that passwords will change on a regular basis to ensure privacy and protection.
We may at any time revise these Terms and Conditions of use without notice. It is your responsibility to regularly review such Terms and Conditions of use in the event of any changes. Continued use of the Monkey Puzzle website after any change has been made is your acceptance of that change.